Please Note: The website is updated once a week on Sunday with all valid submissions
received before 5:00PM EST – For assistance, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for presenters who can teach a class for 60 to 90+ minutes and cover topics that are relevant to the fetish, bondage, lifestyle, and BDSM scene. Classes should mix both lecture and live demonstrations and/or workshops where attendees can either watch or participate in what is being taught/discussed.
DEMONSTRATIONS = 90 MINUTES
HANDS-ON WORKSHOPS = 90 MINUTES
INDUSTRY LECTURES = 90+ MINUTES
- We do not allow demonstrations that would require full nudity.
- NO blood (i.e., needle play, messy play, insertion, corporal punishment, etc).
- All classes must be completed within the allotted 60 minute time frame and can not exceed the time as other classes are scheduled for the room.
- Lectures should also be on a relevant topic covering current events within the industry, such as legal issues and safety issues (i.e., working as a traveling model, safety on the road)
- How-to topics can also be covered in lectures such as the basics of photography or the basics of lighting.
Classes are on a first come / first seated basis and all attendees are welcome to attend classes.
Presenters are compensated with an All Access Four Day Pass for the trade show which will allow you to
enjoy all on-site events, half (1/2) page print advertising and online advertising of your appearance.